Monday, June 11, 2012

What makes you jump for joy?

Many things make me happy. 

My family.

My kids.

My dog when she sits on her bottom and has her front paws out....and she looks just like this
photo credit:Squidoo
a good movie
the jokes my kids tell me
looking at old pictures
swimming
the beach
sunshine
rainy days....

I'm pretty easy to please.

But what makes me jump for joy?

Probably when my kids all play together without fighting. 

Really, anytime that they are getting along and enjoying themselves makes me extremely happy.

Sweet pics like this can only come after moments like in this next picture....

ah, sibling love
If you would like to be inspired by some writing prompts head over to BlogHer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...