Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Fever!

So, if you were not already doing a happy dance about it being Friday, you may go ahead now.  In my neck of the woods it is another early dismissal day.  Our high school football team is in the playoffs and tonight their game is almost 4 hours away.....so of course, everyone is getting out early to head out to cheer our team on!  I live in Texas....what did you expect?  In Texas, on Friday nights....it's all about the football.  B is traveling to go watch them tonight but I will be staying home with the kiddos and getting ready for R's Birthday sleepover on Saturday.  She's not into large groups....so lucky for me.....there's only 3 extra girls coming over.  I'm trying to decide if I'm going to be overly ambitious and do a craft time with them or not.  I've been on Pinterest but I'm too busy fawning over all the Christmas decorations to focus on one craft. 
Since it's Friday I am going to share my fave pins of the week that will hopefully inspire me to get crafty......



















I just love the idea of making decorations from what you have....or what you can find in nature. Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these ideas! I'm not in Pintrest, but I think it would suck me in, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post! thanks for sharing... God bless you... loves soraya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...