Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pin It Tuesday! oh, Pinterest, how I love you.....

                                                                      Crazy About My Baybah


This is my first time linking up to Pin It, Tuesday and I am already stoked about it!  If you would like to link up and share your last 5 favorite pins....please head over to Mommy Head AdventuresIf you are not on Pinterest but would like to join, let me know and I'll send you an invite!  And we can follow each other and live happily ever after.....okay well, we can just follow each other and get inspired.

Here are my last 5 pins from 5 different boards...


So much better than a comment or suggestion box and a nice way for the kids to get their prayer requests in if they don't want to voice them.
Source: 6dukes.blogspot.com via Pinterest

Making stamps out of denim scraps...amazingly simple and brilliant.  My daughter can do this all on her own. 
Source: http://www.craftingagreenworld.com/ via Pinterest

Love this! Etsy always has the best finds...this genius just happens to be from Texas...knew it!
Source: http://www.etsy.com/ via Pinterest



I am in love with this.  I say "I miss your face" a lot, this sounds even better!
Source: theglamlamb.blogspot.com via Pinterest

Amen.
Source: http://www.etsy.com/ via Pinterest



2 comments:

  1. I love the prayer board. We used to do something similar when I was a volunteer for the youth group at our church. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, so fun! The prayer board is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...