Today was T's 1st day of football practice! He came out smiling and not puking so I guess that's a good thing. He had a blast and is pumped about the mouth piece....not so much about the jock strap so I'm having to rush to the store tonight for slider shorts. Yay. I was in a car rider line 5 different times today.
1. Dropping off T at the Junior High
2. Dropping off R at the Elementary school
3. Picking T up from Junior High.....until he called me 1 minute (exactly!) before the bell rang and tells me he does have football practice. So I got out of the line I had been in for an hour (2nd in line too!) and came back to pick G up from his school.
4. Picking up R from the Elementary
5. Picking up T from football practice
Then, I had to make it to an Athletics meeting at 6....oh, just 30 min. after I got out of the football practice line. No biggie.
So, this is what it's like. I was used to soccer practices and running everywhere but now that T is school sports I can already tell how nutso it will be. I've never had an energy drink in my life....but it might have to find it's way into my car for all this Taxi driving I'm doing.
Here is G for his 1st day!
|My big 4 1/2 year old!|
|Yep, that's my 7th grader. He finally got his "tree" picture we do every year and turned it into a silly photo shoot.|