Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday?

It's Monday and it totally feels like one. 
I
Can
Not
Get
Motivated

This weekend was wonderful except for my A/C deciding that the fan motor just wasn't kickin' it anymore.  So, thanks to B's friend that just happens to do A/C work on the side...we have been rigged up all weekend with it mostly working.  This afternoon when they get off work, it will truly be fixed and all will be right with the world. (yeah, right)  Had a great time this weekend though on a date night....you know that's when you find a babysitter and head out with your spouse.....preferably to have a adult beverage with some fun friends.  We are lucky enough to have a great place that just opened up the road.  I didn't go to bed until around 2 am and my body didn't know how to react to that.  Luckily the kids were staying the night off and we were able to sleep in.
Today I have accomplished a few things...I put in a load of laundry, put dinner in the crock pot and ran to the insurance guy's office to sign forms he did wrong the first time.  I also made some fantabulous S'mores Cookies....
R made her own lunch and it was a towering work of art......
So, here's to Monday and hoping everyone can make it through the day.  I am contemplating how I could sneak in a nap while G watches the rest of Arthur. 

1 comment:

  1. I have had a caseof the blahs lately too. Your cookies look delish! I hope you are able to catch a wink or two :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...