Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop

I am participating in the Welcome Wednesday blog hop over at Take it From Me.  I honestly have a love/hate relationships with blog hops.....I guess it's a you win some, you lose some kind of thing. 
I do love it when I find great blogs that are funny, inspiring, interesting and fun.  I do not like the whole process that feels very high school-esque where you follow someone and wait for them to follow you back....sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.  It's the don't(s) that aren't fun. 
So CHEERS! to all you wonderful blogging women out there and here's to hoping we find each other interesting enpough to follow back.







3 comments:

  1. Hi there TXmom! I just discovered you and you have such a cute blog. Glad I found you! And I am now following you thanks to Welcome Wednesday blog hop and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
    And don't forget to check our new Blog Tutorial going on today. It's very easy and it would look amazing on your blog:) See you there!
    Happy Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from Friday Blog Hop. Have a good night! :-)
    Measuring Flower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you back, thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...