Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Been a while......

Well, my dinosaur computer finally bit the dust!  We've been without for a month or more now and over the weekend finally got a new one.  Whoo hoo!  So glad to be connected again. 
On another note,  I have had a jumpstart to my mood lately.  Not sure what happened but I have decided that the people that want so bad to get under my skin are no longer worth it.  Have you ever realized that the more you try to get rid of negative people in your life the more they want in??  That's my issue right now but I just have to remember that they are not my priority.  Faith, family and friends.  That's it.  Period.  I hope everyone gives their lives a little jumpstart too.  A short visit with a neighbor yesterday really put things into perspective for me ina very simple way.  She said her mother always used to tell her not to do anything that she wouldn't want Jesus to see.  Now I know some of you are taking this a different way.  You're thinking well, there's plenty that I don't want anyone to see, let alone Jesus, bathrooom company anyone?? But you know the jist of what I'm getting at.  Even the books and magazines in your house.  Would you really want Jesus to see those on the day He comes back for us?  I know I have some major editing to do.  Including the thoughts that run through my head.  Everyone have a blessed rest of the week.  And whenever that person comes around that you find yourself cringing to see just close your eyes and pray that God will give you the grace to get out of the situation.  And let the devil know that today is not the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...