Sunday, January 31, 2010

You gotta love sick days......

I have been sick for 3 days now. Ughh.....
You know, I'm not saying I'd like to be bed ridden with a stomach virus but this stuffed/runny nose but just in one nostril thing is really getting to me.  Could it pick a nostril? It would be nice.  Then I could know which one to shove toilet paper in while I sleep.  I did get to sleep in this morning though...until 8:30.  That's super late for me because Griff doesn't realize that 6:30 am on a weekend morning is weird.  Bryan let me sleep in this morning and I only woke up when I heard Griffin picking on Tyler and his spend the night company.  Then made my own coffee (which Bryan got a cup of).  I'm just saying that I think if coffee isn't made by 8:30 but you've been up since 7...you're not allowed any when the other person finally drags themselves out of bed for it.  Wish I could stay in bed all day but I've barely sat down at all.  We've already accomplished doing dishes and finding stray animals.  The sweetest pug found his way to our back fence and we of course had to call the police to make sure he was taken somewhere safe.  We live right near a highway and were dreading him running acroos it.   His running a buddy, a dapple daschaund, made the venture across the busy highway, even though we tried catching it beforehand.  Hopefully he will be found too.  Would like to say we just added them to our animal family but we've already got 3 dogs.  One of them being a dapple dauschund, how weird is that?  Well, I am subbing at the elementary this week for 2 days that I know of so let's hope all goes well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...