Monday, September 23, 2013

Easy Canvas Prints {Review}

Who doesn't love pictures?  And what mom doesn't take a gazillion pictures of her kiddos?

But raise your hand if your children are being held hostage in your digital camera....

I know you can't see me but I'm totally raising my hand. You are not alone in this, my friend.

We love to travel so usually my favorite pictures are those of my kiddos on white sand beaches or at the lake house with their beautiful vacation smiles on their faces. There are thousands of other pictures (I'm not exaggerating) on memory cards that I would love to have out of my camera and on display.

Canvas is my favorite way to decorate with photos. Canvas is a classic way to display pictures of family, friends, favorite places and spaces. It really lends a clean and organized look to any room and I can't wait to make displays down the hallway with, playing with black and whites or maybe just candid shots I've fallen in love with over the years. This is why I'm so happy I found Easy Canvas Prints.  They are professional and friendly at all times, opening themselves up on social networks so you can give them your thoughts and ideas along with showing off your fave canvases. Easy Canvas Prints shipped quicker than any other canvas company I've worked with before and that is perfect for when you are in a Back to School nesting mood like I have been since we arrived home from vacation.

I placed the canvas I ordered in my kitchen and it looks amazing. The canvas doesn't need to be framed, the picture alone captures all of the colors and beauty I wanted instead of a hodge podge of frames to take away from it. Honestly, I have enough crap I need to dig through and get rid of in my kitchen, I need the clean lines of a canvas to help inspire me. There is an option to frame your print and also play around with different wraps and borders on their website.
 


Like I said, we have been in a nesting craze since we got home. Do you find you decide to redecorate or change things up at times like this when you probably shouldn't? I have horrible timing. Really. Once when I was about 8 months pregnant I decided to rearrange our bedroom and my husband came home to find our four poster bed on the complete opposite side of the room. Come to think of it, my sciatic nerve hasn't been the same since but oh well, you only live once.

.....and back to the subject at hand.

Now, that I've found Easy Canvas Prints to be the obvious option for myself I am amped up because canvas makes the perfect gift!  People are pumped to open up a canvas print as a gift. Let's face it....it looks fancy. It also means you didn't print off a picture at Walgreen's while grabbing a frame off their sale rack before grabbing a gift bag/tissue paper/card combo and heading to the family event. What? I've never done that! We're talking about you right now!

Easy Canvas Prints is always offering deals to their customers, whether it is a 60% off coupon you can grab from Facebook or a free 8x10 you can receive just for referring five friends (who get a $10 coupon as well!). This company stands out in my book as having excellent customer service. That, my friends, is priceless. You either care about your customers or you don't and Easy Canvas Prints is a company who cares about the quality of their work and how happy their customers are.

I will definitely be referring my friends and family to them as well as using Easy Canvas Prints again and again. I can't wait to see more of these vacation pics on canvas along with some baby pictures I'm hoping to download some day. I would love to play around with scanning old family pictures and seeing how well those turn out on canvas.

With fall and winter approaching (not fast enough for us Texas folks) I know that Easy Canvas Prints will be an easy one stop shop for wedding gifts, Birthday gifts and Christmas gifts.  If you are in my family, just ignore that.



I can't wait to fill my walls with all of the canvases I have in mind.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...