Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Photo a Day June : Morning, Empty, On Your Plate

As always, I'm a little late to this soiree. 

I love these kind of challenges.  Photo a day or writing prompts....they really encourage you to stay in tune with your blog, your camera and makes you notice things you might not have before.

I just found this challenge the other day and fell instantly in blog love with Fat Mum Slim's site. It is bright and colorful and in your face.  I will add her to the list in my head of people I know I could be friends with if we met.

I am so behind on this, 6 days to be exact, but that's okay....I will get caught up in a few days.  I hope.

Head over to Fat Mum Slim for the whole list for June. 


June Photo a Day: #1  Morning


I am so glad that G gas discovered coloring again.  He likes things like this in spurts and right now he is totally into it.  The first thing he wanted to do this morning was color.


Photo a Day: Empty

This swing is used constantly.  It has been sat on, twisted, jumped off of, laid across...you name it.  Best $ I've ever spent in Lowe's.  Luckily, we have this gigantic shade tree in the front yard and it hangs perfectly from the branches.

Photo a Day: On Your Plate

Don't judge me by the meat on my plate or the amount of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce either.  Last night I made country style ribs, cooked slow and low in the oven and then popped them in the broiler for a few minutes. R made smashed potatoes full of sour cream and half and half goodness. Yep. You heard me, half and half. Be afraid, very afraid. I had leftovers for liunch, which I now regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...