Monday, April 16, 2012

N is for....no sunshine....no housework.

Don't you think that a nice, rainy day would make a person want to clean the house? Well, you are wrong, my friend.  I barely wanted to do dishes.  This stormy weather might as well be a belly full of turkey to me....all I want to do is lay on the couch, let G watch cartoons, and let myself start reading Catching Fire (yes, I am just now hopping up on that bandwagon). 
The conundrum here is....let my guilty mom conscience get me motivated to put up those 2 laundry baskets of folded clothes, dust, and scrub the bathroom......or let my real self get involved here and take a total slacker day.  I guess I could find a compromise....the dishes being the first part of that, dinner in the slow cooker being #2.  Next, I will take the easier of the 2 laundry baskets, the towels, and put them up.  After unloading the big kids' stacks of laundry on their bed, it will look like I achieved a lot more than I actually did today. 
No worries, there is always tomorrow....and the next 50 million days, to take care of the boring parts of life.

The birdies are still out in this crazy weather.

rain, rain, don't go away...I don't want to get out today.
A to Z Blogging Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...