Sunday, January 15, 2012

Project 365: Days 6 and 7

So....my camera battery died last night...which means there's a 2 for 1 special today! 
I was alone most of the night anyway with B at work,  T at Monster Jam, R staying at a friend's and G escaped to his Pop and Gran's again.  I read my book, Winter Sea, which turned out amazing.  And played Words with Friends...I am addicted.  B and I are 3 for 3 right now....why are we the most competitive with our spouses?
Tonight, after my throw together dinner that was inspired by a pin....Country Club Chicken...we goofed around at the table and G stole my glasses.  Yes, I warned him that he would have a headache or go blind....he didn't care.
Day 6

Seriously, how funny is this?

Day 7






My kiddos are out of school tomorrow.....and the hubs will be sleeping to go back to work tomorrow night....pray for me, people.  Pray for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...