Saturday, January 21, 2012

Project 365: Day 10 and 11

I think G must have been up pretty early this morning with anticipation for his first Tae Kwon Do class.  He was bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning at 7, as he opened my eyes with his little fingers and said-Mom....can we get up yet??
The class went perfectly and I really can't wait until the next one.  I am so happy he has found something else to keep him occupied and as much as he likes to play ninja at home...I have a feeling that this will be a good fit for him.
Last night, R went and stayed at the in laws with her cousin so it was just the boys and I hanging out....which leads to the Day 10 picture...
I'm starting to think he might be more comfortable on the living room floor than his own bed...


And my little Tiny Tiger after class....too cool to smile..

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...