Friday, January 20, 2012

You Made it to Friday!

It doesn't feel like Friday to me.....I'm not sure why.  I can only imagine that it is because B is still on nights 7 days a week, so everyday is about the same.  I will get to sleep in past 6 am though. 
Last night, was T's basketball game.  Brutal beating, once again.  We have 3 boys on the team who pass back and forth to each other only.  So, the rest of the team, to get their hands on the ball, need to score a rebound.  Pretty frustrating, as a parent watching.  Teamwork doesn't seem to be a word in a lot of people's vocabulary.  I can only hope that it will improve when he gets to 8th grade....and the coaches really coach and pump the boys up. 
Okay, I'll get off my hovering, parent soap box. 
Exciting news in our house....G starts Tae Kwan Do tomorrow!  He is beyond excited and I can not wait to get pictures of him in his spiffy uniform.  T told me that I better get used to washing that uniform every few hours because he doubts that G will ever want to take it off. 
My Project 365 : Day 9 picture, yes, it is blurry but I love it.  You can see that T is happy to be playing.
I could really use a getaway or an escape or really just a day of complete isolation....so in honor of me feeling like this.....my favoite pins that I want to crawl into and live.











Have a fabulous weekend, my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, my friend, that would be exhausting! Sleeping in will hopefully help! I love seeing the basketball picture, you are so right, you can totally tell that T is happy. I love the pictures that you pinned, so pretty! Those would be lovely vacation spots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the water photo and the bookshop. Looks like a quaint shop outside of London or something. Hmmm...I need to escape to one of those 2 places. I love books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...