Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I'm Diggin' Wednesday Hop- Come Link Up!!

                                                                         


So....I don't know what was going on yesterday but my Internet went out and I wasn't able to put out the linky list.  The Internet wasn't the only weird thing going on; our cell phones were messing up, the home phone was saying "all lines are busy" and heading to dinner with R, a huge rock hit my windshield.  Everything seems normal so far today, let's hope that continues. 
It seems I've been doing a lot of praying lately.  My uncle being diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer has been a hot for us and my dad has been in the hospital since Saturday with concerns over his heart and thyroid.  He's feeling okay right now, I talked to him last night and he was in a great mood.  We are looking at surgery on Thursday though for his long time heart condition, he's has defibrillators and pacemakers since '92, this is nothing new for us.  But still needs prayers. 
I spent most of the weekend going back and forth to the hospital in Houston so I don't have a lot to dig right now....haven't had the time to search for anything worth telling y'all about. We did get to spend some time with friends Memorial Day and had a blast trying out the Soda Stream.  That review will be posted soon! 
Now on to the hop!

Simple:
1. Follow Staying Home and Staying Sane
2. Copy and paste the following questions into your blog post and answer them.
3. Spread the word about the hop...I would love it if you would add the hop button to your sidebar and get the word out. 
4. Link Up and follow people....don't forget to leave a comment to let them know.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

1. Growing up, what was the show you couldn't wait to watch?

2.  What is the gift you continually give at Birthday parties?  Adult or children.

3.  Favorite book of all time?

4.  What show do your kids watch that makes you cringe because it's so annoying?

5.  Best concert?

.....................................................................................................................................

1.  Growing up, what was the show you couldn't wait to watch?

That would be the whole TGIF line up on ABC.  Full House, Family Matters, Step by Step....
love those shows!  There are not any shows out there like that anymore.  It really bums me out that our kids don't have something like that to look forward to on basic channels.  Disney and Nickelodeon are their best bet and most of the shows they play are played over and over (and over) again.  Although, some of them are great, Phineus and Ferb for example....is the smartest cartoon out there. 

2.  What is the gift you continually give at Birthday parties?  Adult or children.


Depending on the age.....for the all of my bog kids' friends they get cash ($20) or a gift card for the same amount to Target or Wal Mart.  For my friends, it would probably be a $25 gift certificate to the local nail place for a well deserved pedicure.

3.  Favorite book of all time?

The Red Tent.

4.  What show do your kids watch that makes you cringe because it's so annoying?

I've pretty much eliminated all of them;  I got rid of Spongebob when T was 4 because all I ever heard was "hate" and "stupid" coming from the TV.  There were a bunch of shows at the time that were all like that....and we got rid of them all.  Banned from the TV. 
Other than that, Hannah Montana used to bug me to no end but that's over now. 

5.  Best concert?

Aerosmith.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...