Day 28~Something you're afraid of
I am an axiety ridden freak so when I have to narrow it down to one thing I find it hard. I'm afraid of many things:
- someone stealing my kids
- a freak drive by
- being car jacked (keep in mind I live in a town of less than 5,000 people so this highly rare)
- terrorist attack
- fire ants ( my 4 year oldis allergic, so this understandable)
- my kids falling prey to peer pressure
- cancer...of any kind.....
- something horrible happening to my kids
- losing my husband in some crazy refinery explosion
okay, stop picturing me in a straight jacket....I told you I was nuts...so one thing worthy of a picture
Day 29~something that makes you smile
I love to smile, I love to laugh so there's a million pictures I could post.
Who says Texans aren't sophisticated? Griffin hanging like a monkey on the homemade zip line the kids concocted this weekend.
Day 30~someone you miss
I miss all of my family!! When we cross that state line I feel at peace. Home.