I just love this type of looking inward thinking! I am not sure how many other people will appreciate this 30 Day Photo Challenge and what I have to offer it, but I am stoked about it. Day 1 has the challenge of taking a picture of myself...and a list of 15 facts about myself. Seems simple enough but we'll see how it goes. Tomorrow will be a picture of me and the person I have been closest with the longest.
I challenge anyone else to take this on, blogger or not. Facebook it, Tweet it, email it.... :)
This picture is from a Girl's Night Out a few months ago. One of my oldest friends is sitting beside me but I wasn't sure if she would want to be showcased on my blog. ;) According to the challenge, I need to list 15 facts....I'm assuming about myself.
- I am a Christian.
- My husband and I will be married 13 years this July....but we only dated 3 MONTHS before we were married.
- I am a weirdly obsessive person when it comes to my grocery cart.
- My children are wild, crazy, rambunctious, and so stinkin' original that they make my heart hurt.
- My favorite scripture is Psalm 46:10......"Be Still and know" should be tattooed somewhere on my body...and it might be at some point.
- I am a pop culture whiz! Especially at 80's and 90's TV.
- My feet are always cold.
- I have a mental block when it comes to makeup or hairstyling techniques. Burt's Bees is my friend.
- I am a recycling junkie....there will be 2 bins at my curb every week..and they're probably full
- I have a really loud laugh. Really. Loud.
- I refuse to ever do Botox....I've earned these stripes, baby.
- I want to be organized....but I am not.
- Music, random dancing and weird accents are things that you are likely to hear and see when you walk in my door unexpectedly.
- Tad bit obsessed with plaid.
- I am happy with my life. My family. My friends. Right now...at this point in my life, I am peacefully happy.