Sunday, February 24, 2013

L'Oreal Paris Magic BB Cream {Review}

I will start off this review with letting you know.....I do not wear makeup.

Okay, that's a little harsh. And untrue.

I wear makeup.

I just choose for my makeup routine to take all of 5-8 minutes and only include mascara and Burt's Bees lip balm.

I'm 32, people. I'm pretty sure I have wrinkles and sun damage that might not be super attractive...but I also know that I've been married for almost 15 years and he's never complained about it.

Of course, he could be scared to death. I could be his own living Tales of the Crypt......

But back to the purpose of this review....

I tried wearing foundation once when I was in high school.  Hated it.
I moved on to powder.
That was a waste of a year. I was 15, there's no way on God's green Earth I needed anything on my face except for the basics.

But now, I realize that a little help in the makeup department couldn't hurt.

I tried the L'Oreal Paris Magic BB Cream, in partnership with SheSpeaks.

I honestly loved it.

Super smooth, does NOT show.


One of the reasons I never got down with foundation or anything like it?  That dreaded "base line" that hovers in between some unlucky ladies jaw lines and necks. It's bad, right?

There are no worries with the Magic BB Cream.

It is feather light.  I even forgot I had it on after a while.  I don't mind my freckles or my laugh lines (I've made this clear to you guys)....but it smoothed out my skin without changing it.

I looked refreshed and polished.

I told SheSpeaks that I was a fair skin tone...and I was a little off. I am actually one step up...thanks sun.

But you couldn't tell the difference.

The Magic BB Cream totally took care of the oily spots I tend to get in that killer T zone and minimized the suitcases I lug around under my eyes.

Would I use this again? Definitely.

Would I recommend it to my friends? Yes.

It is easy to use...even for makeup dummies like myself.
It goes on evenly and without worry.
Stays all day.
Keeps skin hydrated while avoiding the afternoon greasies.
Evens out skin tone...especially for sun worshippers like me. I wear moisturizer with SPF but I still have years worth of sun damage that I notice.

I can see why BB creams have become all the rage in beauty departments....it really works.

I will be using this product until it runs clean out and then I will run out and get it in my own skin tone so I can see what difference it makes.

Go forth and be beautiful, my friends. Grab some BB Cream and find your peace with the whole age thing. Or just the looking younger thing. How about the looking great thing and feeling no shame about it?!






I was given L'Oreal Paris Magic BB Cream in order to complete an honest review. All views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...