Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I'm Diggin' Wednesday.....

The week is once again flying past.....and I really need it to slow down.  G's 5th Birthday party is this weekend and I haven't been able to get my stuff together.  I do have all of the party favors....even my Adopt-a-Monsters are ready to go, thanks to an AMAZING friend who made them for me and sent them with love from Pennsylvania.  I just love crafty people...especially generous, crafty people. I will definitely have to post pics after the par-tay.  We are having a Monster Bash and he can't wait! 
So on to what I'm diggin' this week:

Field Trip Memories:

This time my husband got to join us for the Dewberry Farm fun so we all had a blast.  If you are in Texas, you should definitely check this place out....we love it!  Dewberry Farms in Brookshire, Texas.


Daddy and G on the hayride


Mom and G :)


Slide Mountain!


Corn Maze!



Jumping on the giant "pillow"


Daddy helped out on the zip line


So much fun



All the cool moms are doing it...



B even had to join in on the train ride
I am also diggin' this amazing charity:

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, my dad is awaiting a heart transplant, and on the radio in Houston every morning this week has been talk of Taylor's Gift.  This is a charity that started after a teen, Taylor, does in a tragic skiing accident.  Her parents donated 5 of her organs and now 5 people can go on and live.  They are in the running right now to win $150,000.00 from Cadillac and all you have to do is go to their Facebook page and click on Vote.  Easy peasy and you could have been the deciding vote....it is running extremely close right now. You can also find the voting on their website.


It's Red Ribbon Week at the big kid's schools!  I so remember this from when I was a kid.  T hasn't wanted to participate in all of the days....you know, now that he's in 7th grade he is WAY too cool for that.  But R has loved it all.  And if you don't know what Red Ribbon Week is.....it is a way to incorporate Just Say No into schools in a fun way.  "Peace out" to drugs, etc.



Crazy Hair Day
 G had an early Birthday celebration at his pre school yesterday!  Who doesn't love to watch their cupcakes be devoured by pre schoolers?!  He loved it.  He is getting a real treat...Thursday is his real Birthday and also the day of his school's Pumpkin Party.




Have a wonderful Wednesday!



1 comment:

  1. Fun photos! Especially love the one of G. walking through the field.

    Kate (www.deliciousaspie.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...