Monday, September 12, 2011

i Heart Faces Weekly Challenge---Back to School

I'm always so happy when i Heart Faces has a challenge I feel like I can actually enter....and back to school shots are something I definitely have.  Not professional but still oh so cute.
This picture is of my daughter on her first day of 4th grade this year.  She had a major growth spurt over the summer and looks so different than her picture from last year.


Enter your own back to school photo over at i Heart Faces this week....and check out the great photos of others.


3 comments:

  1. Great photo! I love that big flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks so happy about school, I hope my kids are the same way once that time comes...very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's gorgeous!

    I have a new photo blog hop starting Mondays... love to have you!

    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2011/09/capturing-beauty.html

    Traci

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...