Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blog it Forward Tuesday with Sweep Tight and Just Married with Coupons!

I heart blog hops!  That's how I find a lot of my bloggy friends and new blogs to follow....while I should be doing things around the house.  Hops are an excellent way to gain more followers but more importantly, to get to KNOW other bloggers.  The blogging community is vast and getting to know a handful of blogs well really helps to make it seem a bit smaller. 
Try one out!  Just follow the simple "rules" to get it going correctly.  One rule of thumb I always try to go by is to leave a comment if you are a new follower...that way your new blogger friend can get to know you as well.  Both of the hosts on this hop are excellent blogs!! They have all kinds of ideas, coupons, freebies, giveaways...definitely ones you will want to follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...