Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 6 and 7 in the 30 Day Photo Challenge

Don't judge....I fell behind again. 
After linking up with Susie QT Pie's Scraps of Life I thought it would be no biggie...one post a day.  So, then life happened and knocked me back to reality. 
Day 6 is a photo of the person you would love to trade places with for a day:


Day 7 is a picture of your most treasured item....this was hard because I don't really have a treasured item.  Out of my "things" I hold close my photo albums, the jewelry I inherited from my grandmother because it all reminds me of her, my kids' baby blankets that my grandmother made, my books.
But most off I don't treasure things, I treasure my memories, my family and my faith.  Here is my most treasured ITEM in my home:


This Bible has helped me grasp the meaning of His word. It has been highlighted, underlined and stuffed with notes.  I love it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how I would love to be her right now! (Reminds me of the Corona commercials...)*swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree....I thought okay, who would I want to trade places with...Angelina Jolie just for night with Brad Pitt? But then I would have even more whining kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...