Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 3 of the Photo Challenge!

Day 3 of the photo challenge asks for a picture of the cast from my favorite show.  For most people this would be super easy.  I, on the other hand, find this so freakin' hard! I am a TV addict.  I don't sit and watch TV all day but I do DVR like a thousand shows.  I'm not sure if I would allow just anyone to skim through my DVR listings.  Who wants to be judged by what they watch??? Honestly, I don't watch anything too bad....Jersey Shore, Teen Mom, Real Housewives Atlanta and New York.   Only History Channel, I swear.
So, my dilemma?  Which decade do I want to choose my favorite show from?  Put a smile on every girl from the 80's face with Rainbow Brite?  Take everyone back to the days of 5 lb cell phones and Zack Morris with Saved by the Bell?
I will keep it recent and go with one of my faves that is NOT a reality show.  Sorry, Top Chef.  The winner is....Modern Family.  I see myself in this family and that is a good thing. What's your favorite show? 

 I heart Cam and Phil.

1 comment:

  1. HI. Thanks for stopping by and following. I'm following you now. It sounds like you have a fun challenge. I don't have cable, but I do watch a few shows on hulu. My current favorite show is "Chuck". The entire cast is great, but my favorite character is probably "John Casey" (Adam Baldwin).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...